1. What is your athletic training and how did you get involved in fitness?
My sports training is high. I am the champion of Europe and 4 times Champion of Russia in all-round events. Master of sports of international class. I studied for a coach and already knew from the students what I’ll be doing!
2. What do you like most about working out?
I love everything! All kinds of exercises. And work with weights and work with own weight
3. What makes you motivated?
My lifestyle is sports and an active lifestyle. I do not need motivation, I myself carry it to people
4. What are your future goals, dreams, and plans?
Develop and grow in my exercise and nutrition business
5. What does your current training look like and what do you like most about it?
I exercise an hour a day and I break the exercise onto a sprint. I train different muscle groups on different days. In the mornings I do cardio. Basically, it’s running along the beach on the sand in Miami.
6. What are some of your best tips for those who want to break into the world of fitness simulation?
My main advice is the systematic and regime – like this interview.
7. What is the best advice you would give to someone who wants to tear or shred the abs, like yours?
If a person wants abs, then he must follow the diet 80% success and only 20% exercise matters.
8. How does your plan for carving (eating) look like?
I refuse oily and especially from sweets such as (cakes, cookies, cream, etc.)
9. What are some of the biggest mistakes in learning that you have done?
I studied for many years so as not to make mistakes in teaching. I graduated from the Academy of Sports
10. What are your favorite supplements and why?
I use Herbalife food, because it is number 1 in a balanced diet and the quality that I can trust. This is the best for today’s market in my opinion.
11. What are your favorite activities and hobbies that you like far from the gym?
I have a lot of hobbies, one of them I like to sing and I like vocal
12. What projects are you currently developing? What awaits you in the future?
I am developing a project, calling 21 days, where people change over this period. I dial a team and lead them for 21 consecutive days including meals and workouts! This is my project that I develop
13. What does your diet look like when you are trying to lose weight?
I reduce the calorie content of food and reduce carbohydrates. In fact, it’s a very long time to paint, but here’s an example
1 week (opening)
Here we eat according to the scheme: morning – complex carbohydrates, for dinner – 50% protein and 50% complex carbohydrates, in the evening – 100% protein. Here we exclude everything sweet and flour, this week is necessary in order to prepare the body for a little while and you are used to eating 5-6 times a day.
Low-fat curd, kefir 1%, Milk 0.5% (no more than a glass), eggs (2 per day), boiled beef, chicken breast boiled [before cooking, always remove the skin – there is all fat!], Sea Fish – boiled or baked, seafood, fresh cabbage, cucumbers, tomatoes, greens – any number; Apple, Orange – 1 per day and only until 14.00, bran [very recommend – they relieve the feeling of hunger and are very useful on a diet] – 1 tbsp. Spoon (in the evening meal).
14. Can you give us a sample of your workout?
Day 1 – chest, biceps and press
Day 2 – quadriceps, biceps hips and calves
Day 3 – rest
Day 4 – shoulders, triceps and press
Day 5 – Back, Trapezium and Forearm
Day 6 – rest
Day 7 – rest or the beginning of a new cycle with exercises of the 1st day
15. Tell us about your greatest influence of bodybuilding/fitness?
My influence was the golden age of bodybuilding. Of course, Schwartz Neger and the bodybuilders of that era
16. Do you take any supplements?
I accept the sports line 24